Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

The European Look


  The European Look

Hey there guys! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

I was super excited about this photoshoot, and to collaborate with these great brands, so here it is!

Let's start with this fabulous striped, double breasted suit, which is from Brucefield. It is a French brand with lots of other great suits.
I must say, the fit was impeccable!
I also wore their striped shirt inside the suit, which went perfectly together.

For this suit, I chose this navy silk dotted tie from Boggi. (Italy)

The shoes are from Herring Shoes, UK. They're such amazing shoes. Definitely one of my favorite shoes for sure. They feel soft, comfortable yet, super luxurious. Absolutely beautiful. And of course, I had to wear my Unsimply Stitched socks, to add some edginess.

As for the accessories, the watch is from Ballast, it is a beautiful, timeless, swiss made timepiece that is perfect for any gentleman. Totally completes the whole outfit.

I was kind of going for the Kingsman (the movie) look, where Colin Firth wears a similar looking suit. ;)

This is it this time! Hope you guys liked my European look.
See you next time!

Cheers,
Vince Lee



 1. Suit : Bruce Field   http://www.brucefield.com 

2. Shirt : Bruce Field   http://www.brucefield.com 

3. Shoes : Herring Shoes

4. Watch : Ballast

5. Tie : Boggi Milano

6. Sunglasses : Shop Ditto

























No comments:

Post a Comment