Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

-Weekend Outfit-









-Weekend Outfit-

Happy Sunday everyone!
Hope everyone's ready to have a fabulous new week! 

I went for a bold look this time. The shirt and the vest are from Boga. I always look versatility in brands/clothes. I think they should be comfortable and stylish at the same time. That's exactly how Boga clothes are. Was very excited to collaborate with them. (www.boga.com)

The red tie I chose for this outfit was from Geezer. They make 100% silk knit ties, and have cool styles to choose from. I like the pop of red in this outfit. (www.geezermelbourne.com)
The watch and the document pouch are from The Smart Turnout. I was super excited to collaborate and try out their products as well. The Smart Turnout is a London based brand, and have great and unique products. I'm wearing their Phantom Watch in Royal Air Force Edition, and Household Division Document Pouch.

Last but not least, these fun socks I'm wearing are from Unsimply Stitched. They have the most fun colors and styles! Their socks will always give you that edginess you're looking for. ;)

Hope you liked this look, and see you next time!
Best regards, 
Vince










1. DB Jacket : River Island

2. Vest & Shirt : Boga (www.boga.com)

3. Pants : H&M

4. Shoes : ASOS

5. Pouch & Watch : Smart Turnout

6. Tie : Geezermelbourne  (www.geezermelbourne.com)

7. Sunglasses : Zerouv

8. Iphone case : Charbonize

No comments:

Post a Comment