Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Smart Casual
























Smart Casual

Hello guys!
I've prepared a new look for you guys, which is a smart casual look, or you can say, how to wear double breasted jackets casually.

Even though the double breasted jackets are such a big statement, they can still be worn casually. One of the easiest way to dress it down is to wear it with trousers, chinos or dark denim.
I decided to go with gray wool  trousers from H&M. The double breasted jacket is from H&M as well.

I'm loving the gray and navy combination here. You can pretty much wear this combo for any day or event. I'm wearing The Gabriel Monkstrap shoes from Paul Drish, one of my go to shoes for sure.

The watch is from Hulypergrand, the socks are from Baron Kutz.


Hope everyone liked this smart casual look, and see you guys in my new post!

Cheers,
Vince Lee


1. Coat : Combatgent

2. DB Jacket & Pants : H&M

3. Shirt : Boga

4. Shoes : Paul Drish

5. Watch : Hypergrand

6. Bracelet : Coryscreations

7. Socks : Baron Kutz

No comments:

Post a Comment