Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Bicycle Kind of Day
























Bicycle Kind of Day 


Hello ladies and gents. 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! 

This time I came up with another dressy casual look for you guys. 

This outfit is perfect for grabbing lunch with friends, a movie date, or just go ride a bicycle maybe? 

I personally love wearing a blazer with jeans. I believe it's a nice casual look, without looking too sloppy or too dressed up. You just look clean and nice. 
The blazer is from Ted Baker, and I think they make super cool blazers. Very unique detailing. Gotta love Ted Baker! 

The shirt I chose to wear is from All Saints, and it's in burgundy color. Didn't want to go with the traditional white or blue. 

The skinny knit tie is from Geezer Melbourne. One of my favorite ties to wear is knit ties. They look cool and super easy to wear. 

The jeans are from Dolce & Gabbana. I've had it for a long time, and one of my favorites pairs of jeans for sure.  So comfy and it's a perfect color for summer. Who wouldn't love a pair of Dolce & Gabbana jeans?! :)

The shoes are from Frank Wright. I would call these the perfect example of "Dressy Casual" shoes. Super clean, classy and pretty much match any outfit. You can rock these with jeans, as well as with a suit. 

Last but not least, the watch is by Smart Turnout. I think it perfectly complements the outfit. 

That is all this time! Hope you guys liked this outfit idea! Have an amazing weekend y'all! 

Cheers,
Vince Lee


1. Jacket : Ted Baker
2. Shirt : All Saints
3. Jeans : Dolce & Gabbana
4. Shoes : Frank Wright
5. Tie : Geezer Melbourne
6. Watch : Smart Turnout
7. Socks : Unsimplystitched



1 comment: