Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Suited For The Summer

























     Suited For The Summer

Hello guys! 
Hope everyone's having a wonderful week!  

This time I'm sharing a suited look with you guys. This one is definitely one of my faves. 

The suit is by Combat Gents, and I'm rocking their Steel Blue Glenplaid Double Breasted Suit. 
I just love their suits,  because they're stylish yet affordable. I think this suit is so cool and versatile, you can wear it to work, or just whenever you want to feel dapper this summer. That color though, isn't that perfect for summer? 

I went with a classic white oxford shirt from Twillory. Their shirts are super comfy and fit great! With the white shirt I chose a multicolored paisley tie. I think it's a nice contrast. 

The bag is called Raylan, from Matt & Nat. They are 100% vegan, cruelty free company. How awesome is that? 
This bag is a must have for any gentleman. Since it's black, it looks super clean, a classic piece. 

The double monk black shoes are from Bared. One of my new favorite shoes for sure. Super versatile and match pretty much anything. 

Last but not least, the watch is the new Chromo one by MVMT. Love their new designs! You can use the code "themasteroffashion" to get $10 off your purchase. #jointhemvmt

Hope you liked this summer suit look. See you very soon! 

Cheers,
Vince Lee 

1. Suit : Combat Gents  www.combatgent.com
2. Shirt : Twillory  www.twillory.com
3. Bag : Matt & Nat  www.mattandnat.com 
4. Shoes : Bared  www.bared.com.au
5. Watch : MVMT Watch   www.mvmtwatches.com
6. Bracelt : Be A Cool Man  www.acoolman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment