Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blue & White Combo






























Blue & White Combo


Hello guys! 
How was everyone's weekend? Who's loving the rain? I certainly do!

I have a new look for you guys. It's all about the blues. I'm so happy I get to collaborate with one of my favorite shoe company, Andres Sandre Shoemaker. Rocking their blue Boss Patina Kendo. Love the detailing and the quality went into the shoes. And of course the color, it makes such a bold statement in whatever you're wearing. 

Some of you might be thinking, it's not easy to rock blue shoes. Yes you're right, but it's not that hard. You don't have to get all matchy with blue everything. I tried to do it just right, with
 matching it with a blue jacket and a tie. 
The shirt is from Hugh & Crye, and the tie is from The Dark Knot.  

Last but not least, the watch is by the MVMT. 

Hope everyone enjoyed this look!
Everyone have a wonderful Mother's Day with your mothers! 


Cheers,
Vince Lee

1. Shirt : Hugh & Crye
2. Tie : The Dark Knot
3. Watch : MVMT
4. Vest : BAR3
5. Shoes : Andres Sandre Shoesmaker
6. Pocket Square : Sam Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment