Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Skater boy look





























Skater boy look


Hello guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day weekend! 

I had this new outfit idea, which is cool, and slightly street-vintage-skater boy inspired.

I wanted to start with the shoes. The Turino in white gum by Creative Recreation. I love how these shoes look clean yet unique. When I saw them, I've had couple of different ideas on what to wear with them, but decided to go with this one first. 

Leather jacket, skinny jeans, simple white t-shirt. Timeless! 

Loved the color contrast of the shoes with the red jeans and a white t-shirt. Even my hair decided to go with the theme that day, with a help of wind. :)

The jeans are from American Eagle, leather jacket is from Zara, and the white t-shirt from Cotton On. 

As for the accessories, the watch is by Slow Joe Watch, and the sunnies are from ZeroUV. 

I believe this is a very easy look to rock without trying too hard, and spending too much. Classic, timeless, and youthful. 

Hope you liked this look! See you guys next time!

Cheers,
Vince Lee



1. Leather Jacket : Zara
2. T-shirt : Cotton on
3. Pants : American Eagle
4. Shoes : Creative Recreation
5. Watch : Slow Joe Watch
6. Sunglasses : ZeroUV

No comments:

Post a Comment