Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

RODA




























RODA


Hello friends!

I am excited to finally introduce my collaboration with Roda. I've been a big fan of their work, and been wanting to collaborate with them. 
I just love their quality, detailing, originality and their unique style.

"The Roda man is Italian in spirit, sometimes irreverent with colours, and finds inspiration in the taste of the English gentleman."

I'm wearing one of their paisley print suits, which is very different and has that Italian vibe to it. I decided to go bold and wear this navy paisley print shirt inside. Why not go paisley on paisley. Loved how they looked together. Just a right amount of color with a light khaki color.

Last but not least, the shoes are from Nota Shoes, and the pocket square is by Samm David collection.

Hope everyone liked my Roda style, and I'll see you guys next time! 
Everyone should check out www.lucaroda.com

Have a wonderful rest of the week. 

Cheers,
Vince Lee

1. Suit : RODA
2. Shoes : Nota Shoes 
3. Pocket square : Samm David
4. Shirt : H&M
5. Watch : Victorinox

No comments:

Post a Comment